Sticker Collection
Hi! My name's Makayla. I really love stickers, they spice up and cute-ify many things in this enormously dull world. This post will be a simple "sticker show off" where I show off my sticker collection. That is, so far.
- These are just for crafts, pearls and gems - each one dollar both from Dollar General
- My Little Pony Stickers, I'm not particularly a MLP fan but the stickers were cute - $1 from Dollar General
- Disney Princesses - $1 from Dollar General
- Care Bear Stamp Shaped, not actual stamps but they're cute - $1 from Dollar General
- More Care Bears! - $1 from Dollar General
- Lots of Lisa Frank, I have more but they are loose - $1 each sticker book from Dollar General
- Sticker Book, has A LOT of cute food puns and gaming aesthetics - $1 from Dollar General
- Monster High Stickers - $1 from Dollar General
- Halloween Stickers - $1 at Dollar Tree, only available in October
- Washington DC Stickers, I only bought these for my Scrap book and my DC trip - $N/A from A.C. Moore I believe
- Rilakkuma Stickers - Not licensed because I'm poor also I got the blue ones (The more Rilakkuma ones) - Ali-Express.com $0.60 on sale, usually $1.20
- Little Twin Stars Stickers - Got these from Ali-Express, they haven't been received yet also not licensed - $1.20
No comments:
Post a Comment